I just feel overwhelmed.
Here are a few reasons why:
1. Due to some new expenses, the budget at my house has gotten pretty tight. I’m not used to that and I don’t like it.
2. There’s a lot going on with my house right now. For good and bad. I’m sure eventually I’ll look back and think it was all for good – but right now I’m not quite feeling it’s all rainbows and butterflies.
3. My parents.
4. Xhusband. He and I are in a battle royale over the kids’ school. Neither of us are willing to budge. I’m willing to go all the way on this one.
5. Friend drama. Drama directly with friends and the drama of the friends I’m not having direct drama with. All of it is wearing me out.
7. My children are growing up. There’s nothing I can do about it. One day they will leave me and then what? I won’t get to see them every day or even talk to them every day. The thought sickens me. I love them too much.
*that last one has me crying now*
8. One day I’ll be alone. Really alone. And I will probably spend my old age with mountains of regret hanging over me no matter how hard I try to avoid it.
Oh yes, the pity party is in full swing.
(Now I feel bad for feeling bad about people and things I am so very blessed to have. Which makes me feel even worse becuase now I feel like a bad person.)
((Wow - this is getting rediculous.))